Can you make more money and help people’s lives simultaneously? You don’t want to miss this episode as today’s guest Samuel Sells will answer this question and talks about developing distressed properties for the better and how it positively impacts their community. This episode will change your perspective on being rich, so make sure to listen in!
Key Takeaways To Listen For
- The importance of using money as an instrument to impact people’s lives
- What is “impact investing”?
- Steps for running distressed properties more smoothly
- How to set better expectations for real estate projects
- How to cope with unforeseen events in the real estate industry
- Strategies to find compatible business partners
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
Free Apartment Syndication Due Diligence Checklist for Passive Investor
About Samuel Sells
Sam Sells, a retired U.S. Air Force officer and combat veteran, founded Wild Mountain Holdings and its affiliates in 2018 with his hero dad. Sam started his real estate career in the early 2000s by funding and completing rehabs on numerous fix-and-flips across several states. since 2019, the team has purchased numerous development/rehab properties creating equity growth of nearly 2x initial investment in less than 3-years. Projects include apartment communities, mobile home communities, and self-storage.