There is an extreme shortage of safe, quality and affordable housing in the United States. According to Sam Sells, CEO at Wild Mountain Capital, the key to the solution is creating good incentives.
Sam joins WealthChannel’s Andy Hagans to discuss how his company is working to address the affordable housing shortage in a way that benefits communities and investors alike.
– Background on Sam’s career, and how his experiences in the Air Force led him to create Wild Mountain Capital.
– Why there is a severe shortage of affordable housing in the United States.
– How good incentives are the key to creating affordable housing in a way that benefits local communities.
– Why Wild Mountain Capital manages its own construction team in implementing a heavy value-add strategy.
– How a heavy value-add strategy can be quite profitable for investors who are willing to invest in illiquid assets and be patient.