Samuel Sells, CEO of Wild Mountain Capital is our guest in this episode. With Wild Moutain Capital, it is his vision to build communities, change lives and grow well. He is a combat veteran and serial entrepreneur with a demonstrated history of success in developing and building sustainable and repeatable systems overcoming many of the key drivers of financial and social poverty. He is skilled in Innovative Business Planning, Operations Management, International Relations, Management, Entrepreneurship, and Policy Analysis.
– Transitioning from Mobile Home Parks to Multifamily
– Build Communities, Change lives and Grow well
– Samuel’s Business Plan for the $90M deal in Dallas, Texas
– Beautifying the experience of Multifamily Residents
– Good to Great
– The Man, The Mission and Me